“Making Real Estate Enjoyable and Exciting”
About Tim - Tim has always been passionate about real estate, especially rural real estate and the great properties southern Oregon has to offer. He will work hard to ensure your real estate experience goes smoothly, and is enjoyable and exciting the way it should be.
Your Southern Oregon Real Estate Expert - Born and raised in Southern Oregon, Tim fell in love with the outdoors. He started trolling the Rogue River in his grandfather’s boat at 13 and from that moment, he was hooked. Coming from three generations of fishing guides, he started his own Tim Young’s Guide Service and quickly became successful. Growing up in Southern Oregon has made him passionate about land and wildlife conservation and sharing what this great state has to offer.
Exceeding Expectations - Tim is the kind of real estate broker that everyone wants to work with. He is both personable and professional. Honest and trustworthy, Tim will make sure that both buyers and sellers are comfortable and well represented in their real estate experience. Through dedication and tireless energy, Tim will follow up and follow through for his clients. Buyers can expect personalized attention tailored to their individual buying needs. Sellers can expect state of the art technology and the highest quality marketing materials for their unique property.
Knowledge & Experience - As a member and licensed broker of the Legacy Property Group, Tim brings the formidable knowledge and experience of the entire Legacy Team to every real estate transaction. Tim has the ability, knowledge and resources to handle every step of the real estate process. With decades of real estate experience behind him, both buyers and sellers can expect a smooth and efficient real estate experience.
Tim’s love and knowledge of Southern Oregon and the real estate industry make him the ideal broker for anyone buying or selling rural or outdoor property. “I look forward to helping make your real estate dreams come true!”
What Tim’s Clients are Saying:
“We love our new home! Tim did a great job helping us find our dream home in Southern Oregon.”
“Tim was very knowledgeable about the local area. This was a huge help to us in finding the right home for us. Thanks to Tim and his team.”
“Tim helped us sell our home. The whole process was smooth and efficient. We ended up with multiple offers. Tim is always prepared and professional. We highly recommend him.”
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Lex’s Landing, a Fishing and Recreation Resort – Located on the banks of the mighty Rogue River, just steps away from where it joins the Pacific Ocean in Gold Beach Oregon, Lex’s Landing is a vacationer’s dream. This 11.3-acre sunny waterfront location is — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe Williams Creek Ranch - The ranch is a feature-rich property located in a beautiful and pristine setting. The turnkey property offers water rights for 24 acres, prime soils for agriculture, level to gently rolling topography, great views and over 1,000 feet of frontage on — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNest with the Eagles. This nearly 11 acre property sits atop a treed knoll, overlooking the mighty Rogue River with spectacular river and territorial views. This home features multiple decks and a daylight basement with a patio area, which offers plenty of areas to soak — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldUnexpected gem in Sunny Valley! 40 private acres with gorgeous views in every direction! The well-appointed ranch style home overlooks the private pond and sits on top of a knoll to maximize the views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. Featuring 3 beds, 2 full — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle? Ever dreamed of your own log home? This is your opportunity! Nestled in the mountains just outside the quaint town of Prospect, you are surrounded with all the recreational opportunities Southern Oregon has — Read more
- Listing StatusSold5 minutes from Jacksonville, this 5-acre property is perfect for a family farm & provides space to garden, raise animals & much more. Water rights for 5.09 acres. As you enter the driveway you will be drawn to the beautiful flower beds, established landscaping & — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to King Mountain 158! This unique listing boasts over 158 acres in Sunny Valley with a healthy stand of marketable and maturing Timber. The property has a Measure 49 approval on file. May qualify for up to 3 homesites (Buyer to complete due diligence). — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMade up of 20 acres of useable, gently rolling topography with several potential home sites, 450 King Mountain Trail is a dream for the outdoorsman. Located in beautiful Sunny Valley, the land features a nice mix of fir, pine, and oak trees, open meadows, and — Read more