Agmatt Cedarville Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home
Activities & Amenities
Located in the picturesque community of Surprise Valley, nestled against the stunning Warner Mountain Range, lies this immaculate 510 acre ranch. Versatile use is a big factor towards the value of this ranch. Growing hay, grain, raising goats and wintering cattle. There are 2 animal barns, large hay barn and impressive feed lot. Other amenities include a 3 apartment, two story complex and large shop. The ranch is just a few miles North of Cedarville with amazing views.
- Immaculate 510 acre ranch. Impressive 300 acres of premium alfalfa, 150 acres in grain and 50 acres of meadow pasture.
- Pivot corners are planted with triticale.
- Irrigation provided by 4 pivots, 3 wheel lines, 3 ag wells and water rights out of New Pine Creek.
- The ag wells produce a total of 2200 GPM, all distributed by underground mainline.
- Total of 45 acre feet of decreed water right out of New Pine Creek during run off season. North Pine Creek has 15 and South Pine Creek has 30. Solar pump replaced this year.
- An impressive feedlot set up for 400 cows, with covered squeeze for all weather operation, loading chute and inter changeable fencing panels along with heated water troughs.
- 750 ton hay barn, two animal barns with stalls, one with hay storage and ½ bath.
- Large 4 bay shop with oversized roll up doors, concrete floor, workshop and office area. Air plumbed throughout.
- Living quarters include 3 apartments in a two story complex, one – 1 bedroom and two – 2 bedroom units with full kitchens and baths. Newly remodeled with new flooring, kitchens and baths.
- Water from domestic well serving the apartments, shop and animal barns. Submersible pump replaced in 2016
- The ranch is set up to be highly functional, currently raising goats year round. Fully fenced, cross fenced and gated.
- Stunning views of the Warner Mountains and valley, located just North of Cedarville. Great hunting and recreation in the area.