“Traditional Values with a Modern Approach”
About Chris - As Principal Broker and team leader for the Legacy Property Group, Chris Martin shares his love for the Southern Oregon region with others looking to call this place home.
Knowledge and Insight - As a Southern Oregon native and second generation realtor, Chris has built a successful career in rural real estate over the last 10 years by representing some of the finest rural, farm, ranch and recreational properties in Southern Oregon. With his passion for the outdoors, Chris has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the real estate industry. Chris is passionate about meeting the needs and goals of his clients and specializes in bringing them peace of mind. He and his team work to ensure that every transaction is the best it can be from start to finish.
Proven Track Record - Chris has a proven track record of successfully guiding his clients through the buying and selling process. Over his career, Chris has closed hundreds of transactions totaling nearly $100 million. He has been the leading sales agent for the Land and Wildlife Team, Broker of the Year in 2018 and is one of Southern Oregon’s leading real estate professionals.
Faith & Family - Chris is devoted to his faith and family, which provide a foundation for all aspects of his personal and professional life. Chris was born and grew up in Southern Oregon where his family raised horses and other livestock. He is passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hunting, fishing and hiking. Chris received a Bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. In addition to his passion for real estate, Chris is active in his church and community. He and his wife Juliana have two children and make Southern Oregon their home.
Chris’s love of buying and selling real estate makes him a trusted resource of all of your real estate needs. "I believe in the Land and Wildlife mission that “We Live the Lifestyle We Sell”. I choose to specialize in rural property because I want focus on something that I am passionate about. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business."
- Listing StatusAvailableLocated adjacent to the Exit 33 interchange (City of Central Point), with great visibility from Interstate-5 and East Pine Street, this 17-acre property is ideal for retail or hospitality development. The property is level, cleared of trees and has access to all major utilities at, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCentrally located along the I-5 corridor, between the San Francisco Bay Area and the Pacific Northwest metropolitan areas of Portland and Seattle, this spectacular one-of-a-kind home, on 700 awe-inspiring acres, offers magnificent sanctuary and adventure, as well as convenience. One of the most naturally beautiful — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to Stevens Road, a Legacy Ranch and Estate in Southern Oregon. This 100-acre property maintains complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under the cover of a high ridge. Located along the I-5 corridor, midway between the Bay Area and Portland, the Ranch — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractWelcome to the Stevens Road Estate in Southern Oregon. This 20-acre property maintains complete privacy, stretching eastward down a gentle hillside under the cover of a high ridge. Located along the I-5 corridor, midway between the Bay Area and Portland, the Ranch is a five-minute — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHull Pear Orchard is one of the most productive properties of it’s kind in the region, with a combination of great water resources, highly productive loam soils, and ease of access. Located in the beautiful and temperate Rogue Valley of southwestern Oregon, Hull Orchard is — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Yantis Estate located in beautiful Southern Oregon. Nestled in the foothills just outside of the charming town of Grants Pass, this 29 acre estate is one of most dynamic in the region. Featuring a main residence with distinguished craftsmanship and complete privacy — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldStretching over pristine hillsides blanketed in oak savanna & evergreens, The Oaks is a 388-acre private paradise for outdoor recreation, entertaining & elegant living, with ponds, gardens, miles of trails, hunting, access to public lands & a nearby recreational lot with boat launch on the — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Dawson River Ranch located near the charming river town of Grants Pass, Oregon! The area is known for the relaxed small-town culture, a mild climate with four distinct seasons and the renowned Rogue River. The Dawson River Ranch is a very private — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to the Walker Road property. Spanning 81.55-acres, this prime development land is approved for an exclusive rural residential subdivision minutes to the conveniences of Grants Pass and greater Southern Oregon. Set on the sloping hillside of Cathedral Hills, the property gently raises to meet — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWelcome to Country Hills Resort. Located at the gateway to the Oregon Caves National Monument in the temperate and picturesque Illinois valley, this income property has a multitude of opportunities for the discerning buyer. The property includes 38.58 acres, vacation rentals, RV and tent sites, — Read more