“Traditional Values with a Modern Approach”
About Chris - As Principal Broker and team leader for the Legacy Property Group, Chris Martin shares his love for the Southern Oregon region with others looking to call this place home.
Knowledge and Insight - As a Southern Oregon native and second generation realtor, Chris has built a successful career in rural real estate over the last 10 years by representing some of the finest rural, farm, ranch and recreational properties in Southern Oregon. With his passion for the outdoors, Chris has developed a knowledge base for rural property that is matched by few in the real estate industry. Chris is passionate about meeting the needs and goals of his clients and specializes in bringing them peace of mind. He and his team work to ensure that every transaction is the best it can be from start to finish.
Proven Track Record - Chris has a proven track record of successfully guiding his clients through the buying and selling process. Over his career, Chris has closed hundreds of transactions totaling nearly $100 million. He has been the leading sales agent for the Land and Wildlife Team, Broker of the Year in 2018 and is one of Southern Oregon’s leading real estate professionals.
Faith & Family - Chris is devoted to his faith and family, which provide a foundation for all aspects of his personal and professional life. Chris was born and grew up in Southern Oregon where his family raised horses and other livestock. He is passionate about the outdoors and enjoys hunting, fishing and hiking. Chris received a Bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minor in Economics from Southern Oregon University. In addition to his passion for real estate, Chris is active in his church and community. He and his wife Juliana have two children and make Southern Oregon their home.
Chris’s love of buying and selling real estate makes him a trusted resource of all of your real estate needs. "I believe in the Land and Wildlife mission that “We Live the Lifestyle We Sell”. I choose to specialize in rural property because I want focus on something that I am passionate about. I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business."
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Pioneer Road Country Estate, which is located in the beautiful rolling hills of southwest Medford. This 62.99-acre property features a custom estate home with over 5,000 square feet of living space, 50 acres of water rights, beautiful views from nearly every location — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the property historically known as Mary Mac East Orchard, now a prime development property located in the heart of southwest Medford, Oregon. The farm has recently had the pear orchard removed in preparation for future development. Situated on 27.62 acres, this is one — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThe Rogue River Lodge offers a unique and sought after opportunity on the Rogue River. Historically operated as a restaurant and bed and breakfast, the property has a rich history on the upper Rogue, which is a highly sought after destination for both fishing and — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to Sourdough Gulch Ranch. Located in Southern Oregon, the area is known for intense natural beauty, abundant water, great climate with four distinct seasons and mild winters, a charming small-town culture and abundant outdoor opportunities! Finding large tracks of contiguous land available for purchase — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Lake Creek Loop Ranch offers a unique combination of a stunning live water creek, multiple homesites, irrigated pasture, dryland pasture, hunting, trail riding, private shooting range, and more. This ranch is an easy ten-mile drive to the town of Eagle Point and just a — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractNaumes Orchard - 82.87 acres of prime irrigated farm ground with 2 homes! Currently operated as a pear orchard, with 75.69 planted acres. Conveniently located just a few minutes from Medford, Central Point and the Rogue Valley International Airport. This property would serve well as — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to 2275 Galice Rd in Southern Oregon. Located at the gateway to the historic Hellgate Canyon and the renowned Rogue River, this ranch offers 74 level and fenced acres with a year-round creek, water rights and a beautiful newer home. The setting is picturesque — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled just to the west of Round Top Mountain, this 60-acre ranch enjoys incredible views, seclusion, and tranquility and is only 10 miles from the charming small town of Eagle Point and 21 miles from the Rogue Valley International Airport. The property offers a recently — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSubject to a first right of refusal. Welcome to 17027 Highway 238 located in the renowned Applegate Valley of southern Oregon. This charming property is known as the Stillwater Pond Cottage. The 11.49-acre property features a lovely home that overlooks a 3-acre pond (with live — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWelcome to the Beals Creek Ranch. This ranch comprises 781.34 acres with rolling meadows, moderately wooded draws, timber, total privacy, intense natural beauty, and some of the best recreational opportunities for the outdoorsman that the region has to offer. The property adjoins over 2,000 additional — Read more