Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare agricultural offering of 715.76 +/- acres with farmstead composing some of the finest soils in the Northeast located in SW Coos County, NH. Excellent opportunity for Biofuel, solar arrays, vegetables, potatoes, or traditional dairy. These stone-free, well-drained soils are primarily classified as Cropland — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractA true Icon of Willoughby, Mountain Lake Cottages that has been a destination since the early 40s. 10 cabins, popular from May to October. 328’ deep, 5 miles long - surrounded by mountains. Lake Trout, Bald Eagles, and Wilderness. 7,682 acres of State Forest. Hiking, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience a true Vermont mountain retreat perched high above green mountain valleys. This elegant Estate offers amazing vistas from exquisitely landscaped grounds. The privacy is enhanced by the understated approach to the Teaberry Estate and conceals an expansive property built with elegant craftsmanship & functional — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream estate perched high above the Lake Sunapee Region situated on a 58.59+/- acre parcel. Experience stunning, one-of-a-kind, panoramic views of Lake Sunapee and Mt. Sunapee. Located in Sutton close to the Newbury line, New Hampshire. The landowner has invested heavily in improvements, — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome explore this expansive 523.84 +/- acre Forest that offers excellent potential for a seasonal cabin or year-round home in the southern Vermont town of Athens! Comprised of three parcels, the property offers a private nature wonderland with an excellent interconnected trail system, miles of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine the beauty of the Alps right here in Vermont. This picturesque year-round alpine retreat is tucked away on 67+/- extremely private acres. Experience gorgeous mountain views from your decks and most of the rooms. The real stone façade is built over traditional wood frame — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableSpecial offering in Barre Town, VT. 170 +/- Acres of Woods, Agricultural Fields, River Frontage & miles of riding/ATV trails. It is very unique to be just outside the developed area of town but offering picturesque Vermont features. Plenty of frontage on the state paved — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableHere’s an excellent opportunity to own 38.8 +/- acres with an approved 4-bedroom state wastewater permit in the desirable town of Shelburne, VT! Setback from a privately-maintained 60’ right-of-way, the property features an elevated homesite with views of the surrounding terrain including wood lines & — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldEnjoy country living at its best – privacy, nature, recreation, and relaxation on this 26.5+/- acre property in Peacham, VT! Setback along a gravel driveway is this beautiful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom log home, featuring a quaint covered-porch overlooking the scenic back lawn landscaped with flower beds — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome enjoy Cascading Waters Forest, an ideal recreational oasis with a string of exclusively-owned ponds located on 235 +/- peaceful acres in the town of Roxbury, VT! Varying in size from .06 +/- acres to 1.06 +/- acres, the ponds are an excellent private recreational — Read more