Curtis brings his 15+ years of sales and customer service experience to Preferred Properties with a unique background well suited to the real estate industry. Educated as an architect, former President and Co-owner of Panurgy Corporation, immersed in high technology & professional marketing, Curtis blends these into an unbeatable combination for his customers.
Curtis’s real estate expertise runs the gamut from residential homes, vacant land and condos to multi-units to investment grade buildings and light commercial. Numbers are his game and Curtis is always ready to educate both buyers and sellers on the finances of real estate.
Curtis is a sought after speaker at seminars geared towards first time home buyers in Chittenden and Franklin County. Although naturally analytical in nature, Curtis’s background as a professional corporate educator honed his interpersonal skills and those who attend his seminars often comment on his dynamic speaking style along with his ability to create a fun and easy going atmosphere.
- Listing StatusAvailableA rare agricultural offering of 715.76 +/- acres with farmstead composing some of the finest soils in the Northeast located in SW Coos County, NH. Excellent opportunity for Biofuel, solar arrays, vegetables, potatoes, or traditional dairy. These stone-free, well-drained soils are primarily classified as Cropland — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableA true Icon of Willoughby, Mountain Lake Cottages that has been a destination since the early 40s. 10 cabins, popular from May to October. 328’ deep, 5 miles long - surrounded by mountains. Lake Trout, Bald Eagles, and Wilderness. 7,682 acres of State Forest. Hiking, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience a true Vermont mountain retreat perched high above green mountain valleys. This elegant Estate offers amazing vistas from exquisitely landscaped grounds. The privacy is enhanced by the understated approach to the Teaberry Estate and conceals an expansive property built with elegant craftsmanship & functional — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe serene Mead Hill Estate is an ideal recreational lifestyle property spanning 41.85 +/- acres & offering the ultimate work-from-home retreat in Holland, VT! Overlooking idyllic scenery of a private pond frequented by wildlife - including geese, turkeys & deer - & with the backdrop — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableImagine your dream estate perched high above the Lake Sunapee Region situated on a 58.59+/- acre parcel. Experience stunning, one-of-a-kind, panoramic views of Lake Sunapee and Mt. Sunapee. Located in Sutton close to the Newbury line, New Hampshire. The landowner has invested heavily in improvements, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldA rare and truly remarkable Vermont country Farmstead with 174.65 +/- acres in the quaint town of Danby awaits its next owner! The 1903 farmhouse has been tastefully renovated with great attention to include classic colonial details, an exquisite Danby marble fireplace & 3542 SF — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableWith sweeping sunset views overlooking Camel’s Hump & the Worchester Range, the East Hill Estate is an ideal “work from home” or recreational lifestyle property spanning 96.89 +/- acres & offering a year-round, secluded homestead in beautiful Calais, VT! Setback from a 700’ long, paved — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldImagine the beauty of the Alps right here in Vermont. This picturesque year-round alpine retreat is tucked away on 67+/- extremely private acres. Experience gorgeous mountain views from your decks and most of the rooms. The real stone façade is built over traditional wood frame — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractThe expansive & beautiful Chateauguay Forest is a 450 +/- acre recreational oasis offering excellent timber income potential & ideal hunting conditions in the beautiful Vermont town of Bridgewater! An outdoorsman’s paradise, the secluded property features a rolling topography with 2380’ of elevation, multiple long — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractSurrounded by peace & quiet, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom sits tucked away on 40 +/- private acres in the beautiful Calais, VT! Only 20 minutes to the state capital, Montpelier, this is an excellent opportunity for a quaint country homestead with convenient proximity to employment, entertainment, — Read more