Growing up on a cattle farm in rural Missouri has been the foundation for Dale's love of the outdoors and his appreciation for land. Whether it's for hunting, farming or crops, Dale can understand the value of any property. Dale's Christian background helped shape him into the generous, friendly and professional person he is today. As a young boy, Dale's outdoor addiction began by stalking trophy whitetails, chasing gobbling long beards and catching largemouth bass. The need for improved hunting inspired a cooperative effort to maximize both land profits and recreational opportunity. Transforming a century cattle farm into prime whitetail and turkey habitat was not an easy task, but now the family farm is flourishing with dozens of food plots, sanctuaries and abundant wildlife. Dale now finds himself on adventures all over the Midwest in pursuit of everything from migrating greenheads, to bow hunting wild boar, to limits of giant southern crappie.
After graduating from Lincoln University, Dale started working in the residential remodeling industry. The planning, flexibility, and execution he learned through multiple and diverse projects allowed Dale to identify every potential gain or burden from multiple viewpoints. Dale's love for hunting, fishing and cultivating land has diversified his background and ingrained a valuable knowledge to maximize land potential. By combining both facets of his background, Dale decided to follow his dream as a real estate agent and land specialist. If you are looking to sell, Dale prides himself on his ability to identify and highlight characteristic that will make your land marketable. If you want to purchase your next great adventure or hunting oasis, Dale will work hard to find you just what you are looking for. This isn't just a way of life for him, it's his passion.
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 41+ acre luxury estate is conveniently located in the heart of Rolla, being one of the largest privately owned tracts of land within the city limits. The 5536 sq ft custom 3 Bed, 5 Bath home, designed by Ralph Fournier, features gorgeous Arkansas stone — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractOn this immaculate 3.5 acre lot just outside of Washington, Missouri sits this one-of-a-kind home that was built to stand out. Upon entering the 6,800 sq ft living space you’ll notice several breathtaking features including the reclaimed, hand-cut old growth logs from the 1700’s. Authentic — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractEagle Lake Haven, located in the extremely sought Fatima R3 school district, features a gorgeous 4 bed, 4.5 bath home over-looking 59 +/- acres of prime central Osage County real estate. The custom brick home has 4934 sq ft of finished living with huge master — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe Paradise Ranch has everything an outdoorsman could ever want; A log siding hunting lodge on 300 +/- acres boosting with wildlife. The land consists of 80 acres tillable, 8.5 acres of established Alfalfa, 8 acres of Whitetail Clover, several pasture fields and excellent timber — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableThis 225 acre recreation oasis, with income, has all the things you look for in a year-round use farm. Just the right amount of seclusion makes this tract loaded with wildlife offering exceptional hunting. A wide trail meanders through the mature timber right down to — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe R&R ranch is being offered as a rare opportunity to purchase a large working cattle farm in Osage County, located midway between Rich Fountain and Belle Missouri. This working cattle ranch consist of 322 +\- acres with nearly 200 acres of established pasture and — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableRost Valley Farm is comprised of 200 +/- acres in Osage county, in the hill country of the Missouri River bottoms. This century old cattle and dairy farm has been passed down through generations and was last sold on open market over 170 years ago. — Read more