Hunter Hindman has had a passion for the outdoors at a very young age. Hunter has been in the rural outdoors hunting ducks, deer, and turkey since he was 5 years old; it's not just a hobby for him, it's an absolute passion of the outdoor lifestyle he knows so well. It was natural for him to follow in his father’s footsteps, Darrell Hindman, founder of Living the Dream Real Estate, to ensure and help fellow outdoorsmen live out their dreams of owning a fine farm, ranch, lake, river, and recreational properties. Hunter has a deep knowledge of Missouri land including lake property, farms, ranches, hunting land and river front property. Hunter believes the good lord gave him 2 ears and a 1 mouth for a reason. He takes the time to listen so he truly understands your goals in selling or buying the perfect parcel of land. So when you are looking for an agent who takes the time to communicate with you to achieve your dreams in real estate, pick up the phone and call Hunter.
- Listing StatusAvailableNestled in the heart of Missouri Wine country & the babbling Big Berger Creek, stands this elegant estate. Situated on 376 acres, boasting immaculate cattle pastures, sprawling orchards, and your very own 3-acre lake with a sandy beach/swim platform & pavilion. If this isn’t enough — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableUnique is an understatement when you see this farm. It has approximately 13 natural flowing springs that hold trout on the 228+/- acres. In addition it has Strother Creek running through it, which is loaded with small mouth bass and plenty of 10 ft deep — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldMade of marble from Batesville, Arkansas this home is custom and every detail is exceptionally well done. The home overlooks stocked lake as well as pastures & stunning views. The 150 acres of land is approximately 80 acres wooded with some marketable timber and the — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableCome take a look at this 122 acre Current River Farm with about 1/2 mile of river frontage. This farm is loaded with whitetail deer and turkey. It adjoins the Ozark National Scenic Riverways State ground. The deer and turkey flock to this private 122 — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailableB & G Farms is a meticulously taken care of property. This gorgeous park like setting on 38.8 acres offers plenty of recreational opportunities as well as a custom newly remodeled residence either for full time living or a weekend getaway. This 2-story 4,500 sq — Read more