Jon Stagnitti calls the beautiful Coast Range foothills in Washington County, Oregon home. Northwest Oregon has been referred to as the 'anointed land' with great job opportunities, moderate climate and about every outdoor recreation possibility at our doorstep. With his wife, Melanie, and two children, they grow, raise or catch most of their food. Born and raised in rural Upstate NY, with a father who hunted and fished and farming grandparents, Jon learned early on the importance of caring for our lands, conserving our resources and using them to provide for our families. He brings this approach to his business and helps his clients leverage real estate as a smart financial tool and means to get maximum enjoyment out of life. When he's not working, Jon can be found out chasing fish from trout in small streams, to trophy salmon and steelhead in the rivers and bays, to tuna 30+ miles offshore. Jon gives back to his community through volunteer efforts such as his 13-year stint as a founding board member of a school educating children on sustainability with hands-on outdoor learning. Jon is a licensed Principal Broker in Oregon and Managing Broker in Washington.
- Listing StatusAvailableSpecial properties available for purchase tend to be few and far between. And then there is that very small handful of select properties so uniquely special they only come along once in a blue moon. The Deer Island Stock Ranch is just such a property — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldSignificant price improvement. Welcome to Elk Mountain Ranch, nestled in a peaceful valley on the Grays River with thousands of acres of undeveloped timberland as a backdrop. Driving to the ranch across the historic Grays River Covered Bridge, it feels like stepping back in time — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldUnique offering with nature, wildlife, recreation and custom cabin located just minutes from downtown Hood River. Cozy, rustic cabin is well-built by hand from timber milled onsite. All the conveniences you desire with rustic charm. Expansive great-room floor plan with 4 large bedrooms and 3 — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldRare offering of 8+ acres on Clear Creek. Ready to become the site of your new dream home, mini-farm or recreation retreat. Heart of horse country and area of high-end and luxury farms and homes. Fish for cutthroat trout in your backyard and watch steelhead — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPrice lowered for quick sale. Seller will carry. Wooded parcel in the hills could be your new home site. Affordably priced, close to town of Banks and convenient to coast and recreation. Raw land with no improvements... this property is a blank canvas. 40 minutes — Read more