Living The Dream is excited to announce that Patrick Schnieders has joined our team! Patrick is a local Missourian raised in the heart of Osage County. He attended school at the University of Evansville where he played 4 years of baseball and graduated with his bachelors in Business Management. Patrick is now establishing himself in his hometown with family and friends and his newest addition, a Goldendoodle puppy named Knox.
As an avid Whitetail bow hunter and Bass/Crappie fishing guy he has an expansive knowledge of what it takes to help clients make the right decision in looking for or marketing that perfect farm or recreation property.
Ready to help you Live Your Dream… contact Patrick Schnieders!
- Listing StatusAvailableCheck out this once in a lifetime opportunity to own your own slice of heaven that has everything there is to offer! Overlooking a beautiful 5 acre stocked lake sits an immaculate custom built brick home that consists of 3 beds/ 2 baths upstairs with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldLooking for a prime hunting farm? Look no further, this well located 124 acres has everything your looking for in a recreational property! Comprised of a mixture of tillable and mature hardwood timber, this farm is a whitetail producing machine! There is a total of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTake a look at this little slice of heaven, these tracts of land don't come around often! This property offers a little bit of everything the outdoorsman is looking for. The Tavern Creek, tillable acreage, hunting cabin, wooded acreage, income potential, this place has it — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCome check out this retreat that offers a little bit of everything the outdoors-man could ask for. This 202 acres has some great hunting(check out the deer photos from 2018-2019)! It offers a fully stocked 2.2 acre lake that is over 20 foot deep. Another — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThis beautiful 71 acres located right in the middle of big buck country south of Mt. Sterling literally has it all. This property has something to offer for almost every outdoorsman. There is a perfect hunting cabin that has recently been renovated with new windows, — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldTake a look at this phenomenal recreational piece located just a few minutes southwest of Owensville. This property has a little touch of everything to offer including a year round creek along with some great tillable acreage for food-plots and good mixture of woods. This — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldCheck out this beautiful 106 acres that sets up perfect for your own personal estate! This property has over 2200 feet of hwy frontage and has several beautiful building sites. The property mostly consists of gently rolling open wooded timber. It has a trail running — Read more
- Listing StatusUnder ContractCheck out this perfect recreational tract! This property consists of 73 acres of mostly timber with a few open areas for food plots. There are several large landowners around so the deer numbers are strong. There is an older cabin style home on the property — Read more