You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Tim O'Neil is Owner / Principal Broker for Land and Wildlife, LLC specializing in the best of the great outdoors. He is also a Proud Founding Member and one of the owners of LandLeader.com the best land marketing company in North America. After receiving his Agriculture Degree from Oregon State University, he purchased a 40,000 acre ranch in Central Oregon. Tim spent the next 15 years on the ranch outfitting for elk and deer hunting, managing his timber and raising Registered Black Angus cattle. During this time, Tim also enjoyed consulting for other ranches from Montana to California. His recreational time over the last 40 years has been spent hunting big game and fishing all over the world. The hours Tim has spent in the field hunting and consulting with others on their wildlife and cattle operations, has given him a priceless hands on education. If you are considering marketing your property or you need a piece of the beautiful Northwest to call your own give Tim a call. He is a broker that knows the land and the people of the great Northwest United States.
- Listing StatusSold+/- 320 acres. This beautiful piece of ground would make a perfect getaway for the outdoorsman. With dense sagebrush, timber, and plenty of water, this property offers terrific hunting opportunity. Within the timbered portion of the property you will find scattered aspen groves that big — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldPAISLEY, OREGON - FISHING and HUNTING at it's FINEST Certified as a Private Camp Ground. If you like seclusion you will love this 27+ acre property (we also have a 39+ acre parcel on the river). Sit back and relax in your own little fishing — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDrews Reservoir Frontage. Be sure to watch the video under the Video Link Tab. SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE. TERMS: at 7.5% 80 Acres at $123,000 Down Payment: $41,820 (34%) - Seller Carry: $81,180 20 Year Term Monthly Payment: $653.98 15 Year Term Monthly Payment: $752.55 All — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldJust south of Hwy 140 at Quartz Mtn. Pass between Bly and Lakeview. Hunting is outstanding for Big Mule Deer, Rocky Mtn. Elk, Pronghorn, bear, predators and turkeys. Land could qualify for LOP Tags (Land Owner Preference Tags) 2 bucks, 2 bulls. Buyer to contact — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDrews Reservoir Frontage. Be sure to watch the video under the Video Link Tab. SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE TERMS: at 7.5% 170 Acres at $99,000 Down Payment: $34,650 (35%) - Seller Carry: $64,350 20 Year Term Monthly Payment: $519 15 Year Term Monthly Payment: $597 All — Read more
- Listing StatusAvailable15 miles north of Beatty, Oregon in the Winema National Forest. Paved road except for the last mile is gravel road. Hunting is for Mule Deer, Rocky Mtn. Elk, Pronghorn, bear, predators and turkeys. Great location for your family cabin or RVing. Property elevation form — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldDrews Reservoir View. Be sure to watch the video under the Video Link Tab. SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE. TERMS: at 7.5% 40 Acres at $39,000 Down Payment: $19,500 (50%) - Seller Carry: $19,500 20 Year Term Monthly Payment: $157.09 15 Year Term Monthly Payment: $180.77 All — Read more