Trampus and Staci Corder are Ranch and Sales Experts with Corder and Associates, specializing in recreational properties including farm, ranch, hunting and vacation properties throughout Montana. Trampus is a Graduate of MSU with a BS Degree in Agriculture Education with an Agricultural Extension Option. Staci is a Graduate of MSU-Billings with a BS Degree in Business Administration with a Marketing Option. As fifth-generation farmers and ranchers, they understand what it takes to stay current with market trends and economic data to help you make educated real estate decisions. The qualifications and experience they have are invaluable in assisting you with buying or selling the finest sporting properties, as well as legacy farms and ranches in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado.
Trampus is a licensed Broker in Montana, Wyoming and Colorado, and both he and Staci are Licensed Members of the Local, State and National Association of Realtors.
Corder and Associates also carries the following affiliations: Member of MT Ag Business Association (MABA), Member of American Society of Agronomy (ASA), Member of Crop Science Society of America (CSSA), and a Member of Soil Society of America (SSA). Additionally, a fully Licensed Chemical and Fertilizer Dealer and Commercial Applicator with the MT Department of Agriculture, as well as a Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) and a Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg).
- Listing StatusSoldSpread your wings and experience the breathtaking beauty, the majesty, and quiet seclusion with this spectacular piece of property nestled in the heart of Big Sky Country. This breathtaking gem offers you several building sites for the perfect spot to build your dream home with — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldExperience the quiet and the rugged majesty of Big Sky Country with this stunning 10.24 acre property gem nestled in the heart of the breathtaking Bitterroot Valley. Just imagine gazing on the dazzling panoramic views of the Sapphire Mountains from your dream home located in — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldJourney up a mountain road past Monarch, Montana lined with friendly wild daisies smiling upward at the blue sky and golden sunshine. Tall pine trees jut into the sky and fill the air with an aromatic fresh pine smell that takes away any thoughts of — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldThe historical days of pioneering are alive on this piece of virtually unchanged land from when the buffalo roamed free and travelers journeyed to claim homesteads. This 20+ acres on Sunshine Road offers panoramic views of the valiant Castle and Crazy Mountains and the Big — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldWhat do you picture when you think of the great outdoors? Do you picture an expansive Aztec sky with rugged mountains chiseling their way upwards into the blue? Maybe your idea includes deep carved out canyons with tall trees towering upwards, a river winding through — Read more
- Listing StatusSoldBe the envy of outdoor recreationalists by seizing this Upper Missouri River Island. This is your opportunity to own 21 acres of your very own island! Let your imagination run as wild as the terrain and seize this haven of adventure and exploration. Visualize climbing — Read more