Black Tie Ranch, California
Property Types: Ranches, Home
Activities & Amenities
- Detached Garage
Black Tie Ranch, This first class equestrian farm property offers peaceful privacy surrounded by almond and walnut orchards yet sits only 2 miles north of I-80 for easy commute access to Sacramento, San Francisco Bay area, Napa wine country or Sacramento Airport. The 1920's farmhouse has been completely remodeled and features 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a wood burning fireplace and gas stove with many custom features including wrap around front porch and back deck. The Tank House serves as a guest house with bath, shower, bedroom and living room on 3 floors with amazing views.
The equestrian facility was designed for professionals with all the necessary features. It's centerpiece is the 36 stall double breezeway MD barn which provides 29 stalls, 12 x 24 office, bathroom, 2 tack rooms mid barn, 2 large tack rooms in rear of barn, 2 water/wash cross ties, 2 grooming cross ties, and large covered front porch area. Just feet from the barn is the fully enclosed 100' x 180' lighted indoor riding arena. A short distance away is the 150' x 250' sanded outdoor arena with raised viewing stand. A 60' round pen sits directly behind the barn. There are 7 turnout pens of various sizes. A classic design raised gazebo overlooks the front corral turnout, the perfect place to view the horses and visit with friends.
The second original barn has 6 16' x 16' foaling stalls. In addition there is a 10 stall, 12 x 24 half covered mare motel adjacent to the original barn.
The property is set up for entertaining friends with it's outdoor bbq kitchen, bocce ball court, grape arbor, Italian style courtyard, jacuzzi spa and heated inground pool. For the gardener, there are 7 raised vegetable beds and numerous fruit trees.
The property produces income with its 45 acres of additional ag land with Class 1 soil and SID district water. It has been leased with rotating crops including sunflowers, tomatoes, alfalfa, beans and wheat or plant permanent irrigated pasture for horse turnout.
- 58+ total acres Class 1 Soil
- 2 miles of I-80 with easy commute to SF bay area or Sacramento
- 2135 SF totally remodeled Farmhouse with wrap around porch
- Bocce ball court, Fire Pit, Gazebo
- Converted Tank House to Guest Quarters
- Heated Inground pool w/ electric cover
- Outdoor Kitchen with Courtyard
- 2 car detached garage
- 29 Stall MD Barn (double breezeway) with Paddocks, tack rooms, office and wash rack
- Additional 6 stall foaling barn (16 x 16 stalls)
- 10 stall covered mare motel
- 100 x 180 fully enclosed sanded indoor riding arena with lights
- 150 x 250 sanded outdoor arena with raised viewing platform
- 60 ft Round pen
- 7 turnout pens
- Large parking area
- SID District water
- Approximately 45 acres open ground for expansion, grow hay, irrigated pasture or permanent planting
- Shop and storage barn
- Fruit Trees and raised vegetable beds
- Private deeded access road from county road