Caliente Creek, California
Property Types: Vacant Land, Ranches
Activities & Amenities
A piece of the wild west. These 1,440 acres were part of the one of the largest cattle ranches in California – formally part of Onyx Ranch. This is a high desert oasis with a natural spring. It is perfect for agriculture; cattle grazing or escape from it all. There is a minimum lots size of 20-acres so if you want to go Off-Grid this can be part of your new lifestyle. Identified as APN 442-010-10, 442-020-20, and 442-030-01 all parcels are contiguous. Good road access with electricity. Access from Sequoia Springs Road – 6 miles from Twin Oaks in the Caliente area east of Bakersfield.
- Caliente Springs is an outdoor oasis with rural lifestyle
- Kern County totaling 1,440 acres.
- Excellent for cattle, agriculture or rural residential
- Wildlife and Natural Spring
- Electricity to the boundary
- 1 hour to Bakersfield
- Rare opportunity to have your own personal domain