Coyote Canyon Ranch, California
Property Types: Farms, Ranches, Home, Recreational, Timber Land
Activities & Amenities
Own part of the Wild West! 240 acres with 4 separate residences. There are multi-stall barns and corrals for the horses. Use as an equestrian estate, family compound, religious retreat or corporate compound. Other features include a large Recreation facility with handicap accessible commercial restrooms with showers. Ancillary buildings include workshops and storage.
- All the beginnings of a desert compound with helipad and gas station on site.
- South of Pear Blossom Highway, easy dirt road access to main gate.
- Wildlife abounds including migratory birds, mule deer, and antelope
- Large Reservoir on the property for water storage
- There are several developed springs plus riparian rights
- Development potential to establish ranchettes on separate lots.